More awards >>
"Fixing compilation bugs inside PE files"
Read article >>
PE Corrector :::
languages now ( English,
Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Byelorussian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
If you can help us to implement the support to another language, please read the information
below. You'll get a free registration! Just don't send us your
language files prior to contacting us, as far as such version might be already under
Localization process contains 3 stages:
1. You translate the interface and/or help file from one of the available languages into other language (you should know both languages well).
2. We test your work (this may take several days).
3. If we like your translation, we will give you free registration for product.
If you decide to help us, please do the following:
1. Make sure that the identical translation does not exists.
2. Contact us at email@example.com.
Please, inform us about the following:
- What do you want to translate (interface, help or something else)?
- Products's full name and version (from "About" dialog or documentation)
- Both languages for translation (source and destination)
- Do you know both languages well?
After that we will give you instructions for translation.
PE Corrector has been featured in the
New Stuff Column of MSDN Magazine's February 2004 issue.
MSDN Magazine >>
Fix red-eye in a bunch of digital photos automatically with no quality loss!
Read more >>
PE Corrector 1.84 has been released.
New feature: IBM Visual Age C++ compiler support.
What's new >>
PE Corrector 1.81 has been released.
New feature: alternative flag ($All$) for erasing all exported functions using command line has been added.
What's new >>
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP
Pentium 100MHz, 8 MB RAM, 1 MB Hard Disk (or better)
Buy for $ 39.95
I am a Software Developer/Consultant in the United States.
I would really like to promote PE Corrector because I
see a lot of potential in it. There is to much over bloated software being
developed and hackers find it too easy to disassemble commercial
I would love to be a beta tester for PE Corrector because I have 26+
years of developing software using C/C++, Assembly, Visual Basic, Power
Builder, etc. I am always challenged to write the most efficient and smallest
executable possible because of processing demands.
More testimonials >>