More awards >>
"Fixing compilation bugs inside PE files"
Read article >>
PE Corrector :::
We are always ready to help. We provide a technical support by e-mail.
Please, e-mail to
according to recommendations below.
We will answer your emails within 24 hours except on weekends and holidays.
As a general rule we try to answer within 1-12 hours.
Before you contact us, please do the following:
Be sure that you're doing everything right. We all make mistakes sometimes...
Be sure that you're using the latest version of the product.
Look at the Help file: it may already contain an answer to
your question. Look at the product's FAQ also. A lot of people ask us something like "how
do I:", though the complete information is there.
But if you still have a problem with product and noting else helps,
please contact our technical support.
Please inform us about the following:
1. Product's full name and version (from "About" dialog or documentation). Please, duplicate this information in the SUBJECT area of the letter.
2. Product's serial number (if you our registered user) - you got it after your registration.
3. Where did you get this product (from our site, from other site (URL?), from CD ...).
4. Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP version (including service packs and other fixes installed), US or international, OEM or not.
5. Computer information: CPU type and speed, installed memory, capacity of the hard drive...
6. Description of your problem (as much information as possible).
If you want to send us some screenshots, convert them into .jpg or gif format or pack
them to .zip file. Please write to us before sending attachments bigger than 500KB and wait
to receive our confirmation before sending them.
Please use this form if you would like to ask us a technical question,
or report a problem or bug. Please make your message as detailed as possible
that will help us solve it much faster. Remember, if your e-mail address is
incorrect we won't be able to reply you. Also you can tell us what you think about
our products and our company here.
Fields marked with * are required.
PE Corrector has been featured in the
New Stuff Column of MSDN Magazine's February 2004 issue.
MSDN Magazine >>
Fix red-eye in a bunch of digital photos automatically with no quality loss!
Read more >>
PE Corrector 1.84 has been released.
New feature: IBM Visual Age C++ compiler support.
What's new >>
PE Corrector 1.81 has been released.
New feature: alternative flag ($All$) for erasing all exported functions using command line has been added.
What's new >>
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP
Pentium 100MHz, 8 MB RAM, 1 MB Hard Disk (or better)
Buy for $ 39.95
I compiled my new project yesterday. When I opened compiled exe file in hex viewer
I saw very strange bytes in it. It was the part (in the text form!) of pascal unit
which I have used in my project! I erased this trash by PE Corrector. Your tool was
very helpful for me. Thank you!
More testimonials >>