More awards >>
"Fixing compilation bugs inside PE files"
Read article >>
PE Corrector :::
+ IBM Visual Age C++ compiler support
+ alternative flag ($All$) for erasing all exported functions using command line has been added
+ the same flag may be used in configuration files too
+ EntryPoint and ImageBase labels has been added
- processing of the incorrectly ordered exported functions in some C++ Builder compiled exe files
- crash on user-defined resources in the resource viewer
- crash during window maximization on some operating systems
- some bugs in the interface redrawing
- program crash on some Windows 98 and Windows Millenium operating systems
+ notification on directory changes
- slow speed of PE files reading (double reading)
- program crash on resource viewing of multiple files
PE Corrector has been featured in the
New Stuff Column of MSDN Magazine's February 2004 issue.
MSDN Magazine >>
Fix red-eye in a bunch of digital photos automatically with no quality loss!
Read more >>
PE Corrector 1.84 has been released.
New feature: IBM Visual Age C++ compiler support.
What's new >>
PE Corrector 1.81 has been released.
New feature: alternative flag ($All$) for erasing all exported functions using command line has been added.
What's new >>
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP
Pentium 100MHz, 8 MB RAM, 1 MB Hard Disk (or better)
Buy for $ 39.95
Having viewed some UseNet groups I found a mention about your program. I did not know
at all that compilers leave some unnecessary exported functions. I have downloaded
your software and have tried it. I have detected a lot of exported functions in my
programs... But my programs must not export any functions at all! So, I have solved
this problem using your product.
More testimonials >>