More awards >>
"Fixing compilation bugs inside PE files"
Read article >>
PE Corrector :::
+ IBM Visual Age C++ compiler support
+ alternative flag ($All$) for erasing all exported functions using command line has been added
+ the same flag may be used in configuration files too
+ EntryPoint and ImageBase labels has been added
- processing of the incorrectly ordered exported functions in some C++ Builder compiled exe files
- crash on user-defined resources in the resource viewer
- crash during window maximization on some operating systems
- some bugs in the interface redrawing
- program crash on some Windows 98 and Windows Millenium operating systems
+ notification on directory changes
- slow speed of PE files reading (double reading)
- program crash on resource viewing of multiple files
PE Corrector has been featured in the
New Stuff Column of MSDN Magazine's February 2004 issue.
MSDN Magazine >>
Fix red-eye in a bunch of digital photos automatically with no quality loss!
Read more >>
PE Corrector 1.84 has been released.
New feature: IBM Visual Age C++ compiler support.
What's new >>
PE Corrector 1.81 has been released.
New feature: alternative flag ($All$) for erasing all exported functions using command line has been added.
What's new >>
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP
Pentium 100MHz, 8 MB RAM, 1 MB Hard Disk (or better)
Buy for $ 39.95
I am a Software Developer/Consultant in the United States.
I would really like to promote PE Corrector because I
see a lot of potential in it. There is to much over bloated software being
developed and hackers find it too easy to disassemble commercial
I would love to be a beta tester for PE Corrector because I have 26+
years of developing software using C/C++, Assembly, Visual Basic, Power
Builder, etc. I am always challenged to write the most efficient and smallest
executable possible because of processing demands.
More testimonials >>